Autodialers JACK are advanced autodialer that can open most mechanical combination safe locks, including most locks with protection against manipulation.
Autodialers JACK are advanced autodialer that can open most mechanical combination safe locks, including most locks with protection against manipulation. It offers an easy and fast installation and is simple to operate. It supports 6 speed settings and various dialing modes to find the correct combination very quickly.
Model Basic+ is an improved version that replaces of the basic model.
The set contains:
• control unit with a new OLED display, and an improved high-quality motor+driver combination
• an improved base with switchable magnets for an easy installation
• standard gripper - works for the majority of common dials
• centering rings for easy installation • screwdriver, hex wrench, mounting material
• user manual
• power supply
Software and features:
• localization in English, Italian or Czech (other languages might be available upon request)
• support for locks with 3 and 4 discs
• support for locks that open to the right and left
• optional forbidden zone settings
• dialing modes: single number combinations, list of common factory/default combinations, combinations of multiples of 5 and/or 10, ranges for individual discs, all combinations, surroundings of a known combination that stopped working, • optional dialing step (with an increment of 0.25, e.g. 1.75 or 2.25 up to 5. This can shorten the dialing a lot when the lock tolerance is known)
• 6 speeds
• option to save the dialing to continue later (e.g. another day)
• resuming dialing after a power failure (progress saved every 1000 combinations)
• a possibility to lock the safe after finding the combination
• a possibility of password protection after starting the device and/or for displaying the found combination
• time estimate and a preview of selected combinations
|Delivery time||2 weeks|