Orange5 is a professional programming device for serial memories and microcontrollers.
Unique feature of the current serial programmer is built-in macrolanguage for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of microschemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
Basic Kit includes:
-05BP2 & HC11A/Exx
-TMS and K/CAN adapter as well as the Immo HPX 1VO software
-All Immo adapters are included in this set
- USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0).
- Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
- Control of contacts in the sockets
- Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
- Protection against overcurrent
- Overload voltage protection
- Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
- Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V),
additional static 10V for microcontrollers.
- High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
- Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment.
- Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices.
- Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
- Supported interface: I2?, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter).
- Programmer is enclosed in a functional box.
Supported working under Windows XP/7.
|Delivery time||2-3 Tage|